Sunday 30 August 2015

school dayz

It was only around March that I started to feel vaguely competent at my job and a part of the school, so it was kind of sad to leave just as I was becoming useful. but that's life - maybe under different circumstances I would have stayed longer. I certainly miss these sweet, hard working, open hearted kids of English club



























I wanted to include some examples of the work I would mark over green tea in the staff room. It was invariably endearing and hilarious. 

You must not plot 
 I may shed wet from my eyes




Who could leave these kids?!





























The long awaited day



A small batafry 

















 I necessarily repent





Common sights around school: band practice in sweltering heat in the holidays, fruit collecting in a typhoon, and mid afternoon desk naps (necessary because of how little people sleep and tolerated as proof that you are working hard!) 


 Plus - two ALTs acting out :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment