Friday 21 June 2013

sevota


It's been ages since I've been able to go abroad with my family, but this year our plans worked out, and we headed to Sevota to celebrate my parents' 25th wedding anniversary.  It's on the west coast of Greece, and that land you can see in the distance above is Corfu. For the first couple of days we had storms and clouds, but it son cleared up and got hotter every day. 
The resort was gorgeous. As a family we usually prefer to do our own thing and have a bit more independence, but here we got unlimited lessons in sailing, kayaking, paddle boarding and mountain biking - and mum and I amused ourselves with zumba, yoga and the spa too. 

Every day we waded across the spit to Goat Island (covered in goats!) to sail, paddle board and sunbathe. More pictures to follow - I've lost my camera charger again so had to rely mainly on my brother and Dad's photos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment