Thursday 4 October 2012

sketching in the botanics






Right now I feel truly happy to be back in St Andrews as a fourth year. It's been insanely busy, but after three years of saying yes to everything (well, almost) and embracing new experiences, I finally feel like I kind of have my act together. This Sunday reminded me of so many reasons why I love St Andrews: where else could you walk ten minutes from the centre of town to beautiful a botanical garden filled with sun and an adorable local brass band? I've really enjoyed getting to know the ladies in the Art Society this year as Life Drawing Co-ordinator (yes, as with most things in St Andrews, the girls on the committee outnumber the boys 14:1...) We sketched, explored and soaked up the last rays of vitamin D we're likely to see until May. 

No comments:

Post a Comment