Saturday 10 March 2012

busy days and new projects


The past couple of weeks have been cray-cray crammed with reading and new projects. I recently joined the committee of Scotland's International Poetry Festival, StAnza, which is held each year in our little town. It's going to be chaotic, but I can't wait to spend next Thursday-Sunday sitting in on readings, open mic nights and slams. 

I've also recently become Editor of the Informer Section of online student magazine Owl Eyes. I'm so excited to be finally committing to an editorial role in student journalism, and the magazine feels like for the right place for me with its mix of indie aesthetics and cultural articles. That said, I'm so looking forward to having a break at Easter and cooking on Saturday nights with my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment